Principal & Senior Consultant | QPA
- Qualified Pension Administrator, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
Brad is a principal and senior benefits consultant with Milliman’s Employee Benefits Administration Practice. He joined the firm in 1994.
Brad's current duties include assisting in setting the direction of Milliman’s defined contribution services for the Employee Benefits Administration Practice.
Brad also leads Milliman’s retirement plan services for associations, including America's leading plan for cooperatives—the Co-op 401(k) Plan and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America Retirement Program.
In addition, Brad is currently serving as
the chair of Milliman's Retirement Plan Committee.
Brad also participates on
- Member, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Member, The Charles Schwab Trust Company Advisory Board
- Member, The Institutional Investor Institute for Defined Contribution
- Member, Society of Professional Administrators and Recordkeepers
- Associate in Applied Science (Business), Inver Hills Community College